What’s in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 Tactical AR-22 Rimfire Rifle
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger 10/22 Tactical 22LR features an ATI AR-22 Stock System, Ruger Rapid Deploy Sights, and a flash suppressor.
The Ruger 10/22 rifle has long been America’s favorite .22 LR rifle. Proven performance comes in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964.
- Patented, detachable BX-25 magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Model Number: 11198
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: ATI AR-22
- Front Sight: Ruger Rapid Deploy
- Rear Sight: Ruger Rapid Deploy
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: 25
- Finish: Blued
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Overall Length: 36″
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Grooves: 6
There are no reviews yet.