What’s in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 Takedown 22LR Rimfire Rifle with Threaded Stainless Barrel
- (1) Magazine
- Carrying Case
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel capped with a Ruger® flash suppressor mounted with a 1/2″-28 thread.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Also includes: convenient carry-case.
- Model Number: 11125
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic Hi-Viz
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Fiber Optic
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Feature: Threaded Barrel with Flash Suppressor
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Capacity: 25
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Barrel Finish: Polished Stainless
- Overall Length: 36.75″
- Barrel Length: 16.40″
- Weight: 4.6 lb.
- Grooves: 6
There are no reviews yet.