What’s in the Box
- Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Rifle
- (1) 17 Round Magazine
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger PC Carbine features an integrated Picatinny-style rail. Features a threaded barrel with included thread protector that allows for use of standard muzzle accessories; interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included; accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight; Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear; durable glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment; light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components and the heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Features a Magpul® PC Backpacker stock with an ergonomic handguard, optional QD sling mounting capability, integrated storage compartment in the grip, a hinged storage compartment in the stock capable of storing spare magazine, an MOE SL® non-slip rubber buttpad, and a unique locking interface to attach the barrel assembly to the receiver when being transported.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
* Older Glock® magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC Carbine™, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the rifle as shipped from the factory. The magazine release button should not be reversed when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock®-brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine feed lips will not function in the PC Carbine™
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: PC Carbine
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Overall Length: 35″
- Finish: Matte Black
- Stock: OD Green
- Sights: Protected Blade Front; Adjustable Ghost Ring
- Magazine Capacity: 17+1