What’s in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 Copper-Mica Rifle
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger 10/22 rifle has long been America’s favorite .22 LR rifle. Proven performance comes in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: 10/22 Tactical
- Caliber: 22LR
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Overall Length: 36.25″
- Finish: Satin Black
- Stocks: Copper Mica
- Magazine Capacity: 10-Round
There are no reviews yet.