Readily separated into two subassemblies, the Ruger 10/22 Takedown Kryptek Highlander offers a convenient transport and storage option for the popular Ruger 10/22. As reliable and accurate as every 10/22, the Ruger 10/22 Takedown makes it even easier to keep America’s favorite rimfire rifle by your side.
- Firearm Features
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel capped with a Ruger flash suppressor mounted with a 1/2”-28 thread.
- Also includes: Convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage with extra pockets and magazine pouches.
- Model Number: 11179
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: Kryptek Highlander Camo
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Feature: Threaded Barrel with Flash Suppressor
- Thread Pattern: 1/2”-28
- Capacity: 25
- Twist: 1:16” RH
- Finish: Clear Matte
- Overall Length: 36”
- Barrel Length: 16.60”
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Grooves: 6
There are no reviews yet.