What’s in the Box
- Ruger SR1911 .45ACP
- Two Magazines
- Bushing Wrench
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Talo and Ruger have done it once again. This new SR1911 Talo Exclusive features a rail, fixed Novak sights, a nitrade finish and G10 grips with engraved Ruger logo.
An original 1911 Series 70 design provides for easy takedown and re-assembly. Slim traditional design with hardwood grips and checkered backstrap. Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel. The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system features a Novak® LoMount Carry, drift adjustable rear and standard front sights that combine optimal target acquisition and an ideal carry configuration.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Features a standard recoil guide system and flat mainspring housing.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Rear slide serrations allow for positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: 6715 | SR1911 Talo Exclusive with Rail
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 8+1
- Barrel Length: 5 in.
- Overall Length: 8.67 in.
- Weight: 36 oz.
- Finish: Nitrade
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Deluxe Checkered G10 with Ruger logo
- Safety: Extended Thumb Safety
- Sights: Fixed Novak 3-Dot
- Other Features: Rail Skeletonized Trigger and Hammer Rear Slide Serrations
There are no reviews yet.