What’s in the Box
- Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 PRC
- (2) 8-Round Magazines
- Picatinny Rail Section
- MLOK QD Sling Mount
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 PRC is the precision rifle standard. Other new enhancements include a Hybrid Muzzle Brake, which effectively reduces recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter. The Precision rifle ships with two, 8-round AI-style magazines.
This is a Davidson’s Exclusive model Ruger Precision Rifle with Davidson Dark Earth cerakote finish.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Heavy-contour (.840″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul M-LOK slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Handguard includes integral QD sling attachment points to eliminate the need for additional adaptors, a target-style flat bottom that improves stability and an integral bottom 1.50″ dovetail that is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 30 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 8-round AI-Style magazines.
- Model Number: 18044
- Caliber: 6.5 PRC
- Stock: Folding Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Barrel Length: 26″
- Thread Pattern: 5/8-24
- Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged 5R Rifling
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Grooves: 5
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Capacity: 8
- Height: 7.30″
- Overall Length: 45.25″-48.75″
- Length of Pull: 12″ – 15.50″
- Folded Length: 35.60″
- Width: 3.30″
- Finish: Type III Black Hard-Coat Anodized / Davidson’s Dark Earth Cerakote
There are no reviews yet.