The Ruger Precision Rifle is a highly configurable, in-line recoil path, bolt-action rifle. Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, this Ruger Precision Rifle offers outstanding accuracy and long-range capability.
- Medium contour (.75” at the muzzle) barrel features 5/8”-24 threads. Thread protector installed.
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Highly accurate Ruger cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Equipped with a Samson Evolution Keymod Handguard. May be configured with any AR-style handguard.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
- ‘Upper’ receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- ‘Lower’ magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging and are Type II hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Multi-Magazine Interface functions interchangeably with M110,Sr25, DPMS and Magpul-style magazines and AICS magazines (works with some M-14 magazines); two 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines are included.
- Three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bold shroud.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16”-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- Inline recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45 degree reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: Precision Rifle
- Model Number: 18005
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 24”
- Folded Length: 34.60”
- Overall Length: 42.25” – 45.75”
- Height: 7.30”
- Width: 3.30”
- Weight: 10.60 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 12.00”- 15.50”
- Twist: 1:8”
- Stock: Folding Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Barrel: Cold Hammer- Forged 5R Rifling
There are no reviews yet.