These are test and evaluation Ruger Precision Rifles, which have been test fired by an agency. These rifles do show signs of wear, but are in very good condition overall.
Each rifle comes with two 10-round magazines, the original box, as well as the owner’s instruction manual.
The Ruger Precision Rifle is a highly configurable, in-line recoil path, bolt-action rifle. Chambered in 308 Winchester, this Ruger Precision Rifle offers outstanding accuracy and long-range capability.
- Medium contour (.75″ at the muzzle) barrel features 5/8″-24 threads. Thread protector installed.
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Highly accurate Ruger cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Equipped with a Samson Evolution Keymod Handguard. May be configured with any AR-style handguard.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
- ‘Upper’ receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- ‘Lower’ magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging and are Type II hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Multi-Magazine Interface functions interchangeably with M110,Sr25, DPMS and Magpul-style magazines and AICS magazines (works with some M-14 magazines); two 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines are included.
- Three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bold shroud.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16″-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- Inline recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45 degree reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: Precision Rifle
- Model Number: 18001
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Folded Length: 30.60″
- Overall Length: 38.25″ – 41.75″
- Height: 7.30″
- Width: 3.30″
- Weight: 9.70 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 12.00″- 15.50″
- Twist: 1:10″
- Stock: Folding Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Barrel: Cold Hammer- Forged 5R Rifling
There are no reviews yet.