What’s in the Box
- New Model Blackhawk Convertible
- 357 Magnum Cylinder
- 9mm Cylinder
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger New Model Blackhawk Convertible is the most advanced single-action revolver ever made. The Convertible includes two cylinders (357 Mag & 9mm) that can be interchanged without the use of tools. The Traditional western-style hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Variety of caliber, barrel length, grips, finish and weight guarantees a model to meet the needs of today’s single-action shooters.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Include two cylinders that can be interchanged without the use of tools.
- Model Number: 0308
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Grips: Black Checkered Hard Rubber
- Barrel Length: 4.62″
- Overall Length: 10.50″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Also Includes: Extra 9mm Luger Cylinder
- Capacity: 6
- Front Sight: Ramp
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Finish: Blued
- Weight: 42 oz.
- Grooves: 8
- CA Approved: N/A
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes