What’s in the Box
- Ruger Mark IV Target Stainless 22LR Rimfire Pistol with 10-inch Barrel
- (2) 10-Round Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Model Number: 40174
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10+1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 10″
- Grip Frame: Stainless Steel
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Width: 1.20″
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Bull
- Weight: 46.3 oz.
- Overall Length: 14″
- Height: 5.50″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH Available in CA: No Available in MA: No
There are no reviews yet.