What’s in the Box
- Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical 22LR FDE
- (2) Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Like all pistols in the Mark IV family, the 22/45 Tactical features a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping, ambidextrous manual safety and a redesigned bolt stop for more ergonomic operation. The magazines drop free on release for faster reloads and a redesigned magazine disconnect safety prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Threaded barrel and top and bottom picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories.
- Model Number: 40167
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Receiver Material: Alloy Steel
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.40″
- Grips: Pachmayr G10 Grips
- Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Width: 1.22″
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Weight: 33.3 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.50″
- Height: 5.50″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No