What’s in the Box
- Mark IV 22/45 Lite
- (2) Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Mark IV 22/45 Lite combines a lightweight, precision-molded, polymer grip frame with an aircraft grade aluminum upper receiver. The receiver is aluminum and pattern-drilled vents for a custom pistol look without the custom price. Chambered in the popular .22 LR, the Mark IV 22/45 Lite is fun to shoot, accurate and reliable. Weighing only 25 oz., the Mark IV 22/45 Lite is the ideal lightweight rimfire pistol.
The Mark IV 22/45 Lite’s CNC-machined aluminum receiver houses a 4.4-inch stainless steel barrel, held in place by a tension nut to ensure accuracy. The Mark IV 22/45 Lite also features adjustable target sights, an installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics and a factory-threaded 1/2″-28 muzzle to accept popular muzzle accessories. The comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame incorporates replaceable Hogue® black rubber grip panels that allow shooters to customize the look of the pistol. The Mark IV 22/45 Lite is the perfect outdoor companion and can be used for target shooting, plinking, small game hunting or competitive shooting.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.
- Model Number: 43906
- Caliber: 22LR
- Capacity: 10
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.40″
- Grip Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Width: 1.22″
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Weight: 25 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.40″
- Height: 5.50″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
There are no reviews yet.