What’s in the Box
- Mark IV 22/45 Lite 22LR with Magenta Anodized Frame
- (2) Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The popular Mark IV™ 22/45™ Lite now features a new anodized finish for 2018 – Magenta. Additional features of the Lite model include a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver, and a comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame. This model is now also available with a non-threaded barrel. Find yours today!
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- * Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
- Model Number: 43915
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.40″
- Grip Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
- Finish: Magenta Anodized *
- Width: 1.22″
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Weight: 25 oz.
- Overall Length8.40″
- Height: 5.50″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
There are no reviews yet.