What’s in the Box
- Ruger Mark III Hunter 22LR Pistol
- (2) Magazines
- Weaver Rail
- Gun Lock
- Additional Fiber Optic Sight ReplacementsOwner’s Manual
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features fixed or adjustable sights and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver®-style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics (adapters included, not on fixed sight models).
- Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied.
- Features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the “SAFE” position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use.
- Patented loaded chamber indicator that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a conveniently located push button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two magazines; internal lock key.
- Catalog Number: KMKIII678HTG
- Model Number: 10160
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Barrel Style: Fluted Bull
- Grips: Target Laminate
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Overall Length: 11.12 in.
- Width: 1.40 in.
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Height: 5.50 in.
- Weight: 43.70 oz.
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 RH
- Barrel Length: 6.88 in
- Grooves: 6
There are no reviews yet.