What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCRx 22WMR Double-Action Revolver
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The newest addition to the LCRx family, the LCRx in 22 WMR features an external hammer for single-action use, as well as a Hogue Tamer grip. The Ruger LCR is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil.
- Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
- Model Number: 5439
- Caliber: 22 WMR
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight: Replaceable Pinned Ramp
- Barrel Length: 1.87″
- Cylinder Finish: PVD
- Twist: 1:9″ RH
- Rear Sight: U-Notch Integral
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 15.4 oz.
- Height: 4.50″
- Overall Length: 6.50″
- Capacity: 6
- Grooves: 6
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
There are no reviews yet.