What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCP II Elite Jungle
- (1) Magazine
- Firearm Holster
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Ruger has expanded its LCP II line, and it now features a Elite Earth Cerakote Frame and Jungle Green Cerakote Slide. Rather than rest on the accomplishment of the original LCP, Ruger has built upon that solid performance to produce the new, best-in-class LCP II pistol.
The LCP II features a short, crisp, single-action trigger with inner trigger safety, improved sights for superior visibility, a larger grip surface for better distribution of recoil forces and an easy-to-rack slide with an improved slide stop mechanism with a last round hold-open.The American-made LCP II is built on a rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, anodized aluminum chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing. Additional features include rugged construction with a through-hardened alloy steel slide; a black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame; a textured grip frame to provide a secure and comfortable grip; a finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and more secure grip, and a blued, alloy steel barrel. The LCP II ships with one 6-round magazine.
- Compact at just 5.17″ long and 3.71″ tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Short, crisp trigger pull with single-action feel.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Also includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
- Note: Six-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.
- Model Number: 3779
- Caliber: 380 AUTO
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Overall Length: 5.17″
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Grip Frame: High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grooves: 6
- Frame Finish: Elite Earth Cerakote
- Slide Finish: Jungle Green Cerakote
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Width: 0.75″
- Sights: Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finis: hBlued
- Height: 3.71″
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
There are no reviews yet.