What’s in the Box
- Ruger LC9 Pistol
- Viridian RTL Taclight with RADIANCE™
- Reactor Instant-On™ Holster
- 7-Round Magazine
- Finger Grip Extension Floorplate
- Soft Case
- Gun Lock
- Internal Lock Key
- Spent Case
- Instruction Manual
The Ruger LC9 with a Viridian Instant-On™ Taclight is a double-action-only, hammer-fired, locked-breech pistol with a smooth trigger pull. Control and confident handling of the Ruger LC9 are accomplished through reduced recoil and aggressive frame checkering for a positive grip in all conditions. The Ruger LC9 features smooth melted edges for ease of holstering, carrying and drawing.
One seven-round, single-column magazine is provided with each LC9 pistol. The magazine’s standard flat floorplate aids concealability, while the provided finger grip extension floorplate offers an option to shooters who prefer a longer grip surface with more hand-to-pistol contact.
Viridian RTL-LC9 Taclight with RADIANCE™
The Viridian REACTOR™ RTL lighting system with RADIANCE™ includes an ECR™ Instant-On™ custom fit holster with automatic taclight activation the moment you draw. No buttons, no squeezing, no doubt. When you draw, its on.
- Weight: .78 oz. Virtually weightless
- Construction: High strength thermomolded polymer
- Battery Life: Approximately 1 hour (depending on use)
- Light Output: 100 lumens constant 140 lumens strobe to improve viewing area
- Charge Display: 2-color battery level indicator ready / replace
- Activation: Automatic activation with ECR™
- Taclight Modes: Constant for illumination and Strobe for disorientation
The Ruger LC9 is compact and just slightly larger (less than 1 inch in both height and length) than the popular LCP. Its rugged construction consists of a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and a black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
Ruger’s dovetailed, high visibility 3-dot sight system on the LC9 contains a windage-adjustable rear sight and a fixed front sight. Safety features include an internal lock, manual safety, magazine safety and a loaded chamber indicator which provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded.
- Catalog Number: LC9-TL
- Model Number: 3227
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 7+1
- Barrel Length (inches): 3.12
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Grip Frame: Black High Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- MA Approved: No
- CA Approved: No
There are no reviews yet.