What’s in the Box
- Ruger LC9 Pistol
- Crimson Trace Laserguard® Laser
- 7-Round Magazine
- Finger Grip Extension Floorplate
- Soft Case
- Gun Lock
- Internal Lock Key
- Spent Case
- Instruction Manual
The Ruger LC9® Crimson Trace model is a double-action-only, hammer-fired, locked-breech pistol with a smooth trigger pull. Control and confident handling of the Ruger LC9 Crimson Trace are accomplished through reduced recoil and aggressive frame checkering for a positive grip in all conditions. The Ruger LC9 features smooth melted edges for ease of holstering, carrying and drawing.
Incorporating all the lessons learned from the LCP and SR9c models, the Crimson Trace® Laserguard® fits seamlessly to the trigger guard of Ruger’s popular polymer-framed carry gun and features the classic Crimson Trace instinctive activation system. Pre-zeroed from the factory, the Laserguard can be fine tuned by the individual user and will run continuously for four hours on one 1/3N battery.
Crimson Trace Specifications
- Platform: Laserguard®
- Material: Black Polymer
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Attachment: Trigger Guard Attachment
- Battery Type: One 1/3N Lithium or Two 357 Silver Oxide Batteries
- Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50’
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: Three Year Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50” at 50’
The Ruger LC9 is compact and just slightly larger (less than 1 inch in both height and length) than the popular LCP. Its rugged construction consists of a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and a black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
Ruger’s dovetailed, high visibility 3-dot sight system on the LC9 contains a windage-adjustable rear sight and a fixed front sight. Safety features include an internal lock, manual safety, magazine safety and a loaded chamber indicator which provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded.
- Catalog Number: LC9-CT
- Model Number: 3212
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 7+1
- Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot/Crimson Trace® Laserguard®
- Barrel Length: 3.12”
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Grip Frame: Black High Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- MA Approved: No
- CA Approved: No
There are no reviews yet.