What’s in the Box
- Ruger Hawkeye 6.5 Creedmoor Long-Range Target Rifle
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Hawkeye Long-Range Target rifle from Ruger is more than just an ordinary rifle. Featuring a two-way adjustable comb stock and a heavy-contour target barrel, The Hawkeye Long Range Target is an instant classic.
- Heavy-contour target barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- Free-floated, cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities overtop the traditional patented integral scope mounts that are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
- Two-tone Target stock features two-way adjustable comb, adjustable pull length with soft rubber buttpad, QD attach points and flush mounted Lower M-LOK® rail.
- Unique, two stage, adjustable target trigger with a short “take-up” stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Ships with one AI-Style magazine.
- Rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Stock: Speckled Black/Brown Laminate
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 26″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Overall Length: 47″ – 48.50″
- Length of Pull: 13″ – 14.50″
- Grooves: 5
There are no reviews yet.