What’s in the Box
- American Ranch 5.56 NATO FDE Bolt-Action Rifle
- (1) 10-Round Magpul PMAG
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger American Rifle Ranch is now configured to accept AR-style magazines, further increasing the overall potential capacity of your rifle. The New Ruger Ameican Rifle Ranch in 5.56mm NATO features a cold hammer-forged threaded barrel, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Compact threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- Also includes – magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Model Number: 26965
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
- Sights: None – Scope Rail Installed
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine: AR-Style
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 6.1 lb.
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Overall Length: 36″
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Grooves: 6
There are no reviews yet.