What’s in the Box
- American Predator 22-250 Rem Bolt Action Rifle
- (1) Rotary Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The 6-1/2 pound Ruger American Rifle® Predator Model offers no-compromise engineering innovation, proving that a world-class rifle can still be affordable. The Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between three and five pounds. Ruger’s patented Power Bedding® system utilizes stainless-steel bedding blocks that are insert-molded into the stock to positively locate the receiver and free-float the barrel.
The Predator retains the Ruger American Rifle’s three-lug, 70 degree bolt that provides ample scope clearance. The bolt also utilizes a full diameter body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder. The reliable four-round rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
The threaded barrel allows fitment of a variety of muzzle accessories, including sound suppressors. This makes the new Predator model an ideal choice in the thirty-two states that allow hunting with suppressors and in the many more states that allow suppressed target shooting.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavier tapered, threaded barrel (1/2″-28 thread pattern) is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Offers a reliable rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
- Also includes – magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Model Number: 6945
- Caliber: 22-250 Remington
- Stock: Moss Green Synthetic
- Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Capacity: 4
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Overall Length: 42″
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Grooves: 6