The Ruger 22/45 Target Waterdog Brown Digital Camo rimfire rifle features a comfortable, precision-molded Zytel® polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Comfortable, precision-molded Zytel® polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied.
- Features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the “SAFE” position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use.
- Patented loaded chamber indicator that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Also includes: two magazines; internal lock key; soft case.
- Model Number: 10148
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Overall Length: 9.50″
- Barrel Length: 5.50″
- Barrel Style: Bull
- Grip Panels: Molded
- Finish: Blued
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Grip Frame: Zytel® Polymer Waterdog Brown Digital Camo
- Width: 1″
- Height: 5.42″
- Weight: 35 oz.
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
There are no reviews yet.